Welcome to my site!
I’m an undergrad at IITM working towards being a software developer; learning in depth and building things in the process.
This is my little corner on the internet.
I write about my journey and learnings as a developer in my blog. It’s a home to my ramblings, experiments, experiences and sometimes, wisdom.
I like photography. I’m not very good at it but that doesn’t stop me from sharing my clicks in my gallery.
I go by
abhijit-hota on the internet.
- Email: [email protected]
- GitHub: abhijit-hota
- LinkedIn: abhijit-hota
- Twitter: kreta_ceous
You can find my Resume here.
- Backend development
- Distributed Systems
- Programming Languages
- Developer tooling
- CLI/TUI tools etc.
- UI/UX/Product Design
- Computer History
- Pop Science
- Extreme Sports
- Be curious.
- Explore in breadth. Learn in depth.
- Complete it to the fullest unless you have a strict timeline.
- Solutions over workarounds when you control it.
- Maximize user experience and developer productivity.
- If you’re building for users, keep it simple. If you’re building to learn, over-engineer.
I take no responsibility for the advice given on this website being accurate, up-to-date, the right advice for you in your situation, or that it will work at all. I’ll always try to give due warnings before giving any advice that are likely to negatively affect you or your computer.
All opinions and views are mine and mine only.